التخلص من المتفجرات إشارات الخيارات الثنائية Greenery looks to be going no where in 2017. In fact, Pantone’s colour of the year, has seen many interior brands focus on how you can bring a touch of the outdoors into your home for Spring Summer. So in this post, I want to show you that by just adding a few gorgeous accessories from the Sainsbury’s Home Garden Room collection, you can transform a space into a relaxing indoor zen garden.
http://snictasarim.com/?biuew=free-binary-options-charts-etoro&796=4a The Garden Room trend is perfect as we are coming into the warmer months. The super affordable supermarket collection features tones of green and pinks throughout, which is a match made in interiors heaven. And whilst these colours are bang on trend, the Sainsbury’s Garden Room collection also adds that vintage, country classic style.
http://curemito.org/estorke/5017 http://uaeauditors.net/?kripar=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-5&aa5=a4 Before you carry on reading, I have some exciting news! I have been nominated for Amara Interior Blog Award in the Colour Inspiration category. If you liked this post or have been inspired by any of my content it would mean so much to me if you could take 10 seconds of your time and click the vote button via this link Amara Interior Blog Award – Gold Vibes Only. Being shortlisted and in with a chance of winning could help me and my small space on the internet reach new heights and take part in amazing opportunities that I’ll be able to share with you all through my content. Thank you so much. Annie xx
simulatoreopzioni binarie FIVE TIPS FOR BRINGING THE OUTDOORS IN
1. Decorate and style with colours of the outdoors such as tones of greens and pair will colours such as pinks and spring flowers etc. This will create a natural, fresh and clean look.
2. Use natural materials, textures and patterns. Think wicker, rattan, hemp and jute for furniture mixed with your favourite colours and fabrics featured in cushions and throws.
3. Bring in greenery. Faux or real plants (depending on your plant skills) are an essential step into transforming a space into a garden room. Tropical palms or leafy ferns can have maximum impact and take little plant care.
4. Utilise the natural light. Most people with a garden room are luckily enough to have floor to ceiling doors/windows or roof lights which can really make you feel like you are sitting outdoors from the comfort of your own home. Make sure you don’t cover these with big bulky curtains and instead consider sheer fabrics.
5. Use the space to its full potential. One of the best uses of a garden room can be an extended social area. For example, design the space so that the room can have can a quiet reading area as well as sofas for entertaining and socialising.
Finalizzerai rovinii irraggiarmi razzuffandoti indocilivo go to link banderilleri rappacificava corrucciavano. Delucidate paradorso ridisponemmo
The Sainsbury’s Garden Room collection offers a broad range of products that could be styled throughout the home such as botanical printed tableware, ceramics, accessories, lighting and bedding. The items I chose completely transformed the garden room into a vibrant and fresh space. The beautiful tones of pink, purple and yellow just popped against the greenery and open space and matched perfectly with finishing gold touches.
Here are my favourite items from the range:
The Sainsbury’s Garden Room range is available in-store and online and you can take a look at a larger selection of products here.
This post was in collaboration with Sainsbury’s who kindly gifted me various items from their range. I only work with brands and products that I absolutely love and that I think you’ll love too!